Well, family and friends my mission ends on Monday. I begin my long day of travel at 6:30pm Monday and arrive in Salt Lake Tuesday at 4pm. I have loved my time here in Peru. I have come to love these amazing people and their traditions. I have come to know my Savior Jesus Christ in ways that i never had imagined. I know He lives, i know He is real and i know He loves us. He worked, does work and will keep working so hard to help us all come back to Him and His Father. I know that i came here to help people get to know and come close to Him and His light, love and gospel. I know that everyone one of us is a child, a blessed and loved child of God. I know that we can all make it back to Him and His presence, if it just be our goal to let Him guide lead and protect us.
Clarence Grant on He’s Home!
- CCM, Lima, March 12 2014 – April 29 2014
- El Carmen, Chimbote, July 13, 2015 – August 13, 2015
- End of mission
- Huarmey, April 29 2014 – August 26, 2014
- Trujillo Mission Home, August 13, 2015 -February 8, 2016
- Viru Puente, December 29 2014 – July 13, 2015
- Vista Alegre, Trujillo, August 26, 2014 – December 29, 2014