On Monday, i was still up there in Huaraz, 12,000 feet above the ocean, it was awesome to be in the mountains again, reminded me of Idaho.. We were able to do some work visits and get to know the missionaries better. We have some world class missioanries here with wonderful testimonies and they are great examples to me. Then we got on a bus at 9:30pm and rode it all night long. We were in Trujillo at 5:00am, luckily the personal secretary/mission docotor gave me a pil to help me sleep on the bus, so i was able to get some shut eye. It was crazy, and kinda fun to ride that bus.
Clarence Grant on He’s Home!
- CCM, Lima, March 12 2014 – April 29 2014
- El Carmen, Chimbote, July 13, 2015 – August 13, 2015
- End of mission
- Huarmey, April 29 2014 – August 26, 2014
- Trujillo Mission Home, August 13, 2015 -February 8, 2016
- Viru Puente, December 29 2014 – July 13, 2015
- Vista Alegre, Trujillo, August 26, 2014 – December 29, 2014