Sur! Yup, im staying here in Viru for one more transfer (i guess im calling them changes, its becuase in spanish here in the mish we call em “cambios” which is translated to changes, and since i havent served in an english speaking mission, its much easier to say changes instead of transfers. Anyway, its true. Ill be in the Peru Trujillo Sur mission, the peru trujillo south mission. On July 1st we get a new mission president, assistants, boundries, name, office, everything. It is going to be crazy. But, also super awesome! Im real excited.
Clarence Grant on He’s Home!
- CCM, Lima, March 12 2014 – April 29 2014
- El Carmen, Chimbote, July 13, 2015 – August 13, 2015
- End of mission
- Huarmey, April 29 2014 – August 26, 2014
- Trujillo Mission Home, August 13, 2015 -February 8, 2016
- Viru Puente, December 29 2014 – July 13, 2015
- Vista Alegre, Trujillo, August 26, 2014 – December 29, 2014