Festival of the Ciruela! This past friday asturday and sunday was the festivalof the ciruela here in Viru. It was a huge festival for this red fruit called la Ciruela. Not sure if there is a comparison fruit that you all would be familiar with.. But its pretty good. There was jam, candied ciruela, ice cream, and cake, and we had a few minutes on Saturday to try it. The ice cream was the best, i loved it. We were ableto score abig ol waffle cone for less than a dollar.
Clarence Grant on He’s Home!
- CCM, Lima, March 12 2014 – April 29 2014
- El Carmen, Chimbote, July 13, 2015 – August 13, 2015
- End of mission
- Huarmey, April 29 2014 – August 26, 2014
- Trujillo Mission Home, August 13, 2015 -February 8, 2016
- Viru Puente, December 29 2014 – July 13, 2015
- Vista Alegre, Trujillo, August 26, 2014 – December 29, 2014