Well this week has been crazy. I moved! I moved one hour south of Trujillo to a small town called Viru. Its awesome! More like where i started, in Huarmey, but much more green! Its awesome. We live in pretty much a farm, haha. There are animals everywhere. Its beautiful. Things havent been to crazy with my new assignment, just different in the morning, we have to do some administrative things, and make sure that the zone is running well. Viru is a district of branches, so i went from a ward to a branch, but it is still strong, and the members are awesome.
Clarence Grant on He’s Home!
- CCM, Lima, March 12 2014 – April 29 2014
- El Carmen, Chimbote, July 13, 2015 – August 13, 2015
- End of mission
- Huarmey, April 29 2014 – August 26, 2014
- Trujillo Mission Home, August 13, 2015 -February 8, 2016
- Viru Puente, December 29 2014 – July 13, 2015
- Vista Alegre, Trujillo, August 26, 2014 – December 29, 2014