Was awesome! We had a wonderful week. We had a ward christmas party ad talent show on Tuesday for which we did a little skit, and had quite a few investigators show up. On Wednesday, the Eve of Christmas we had a zone dinner of breakfast and turkey. We had a gift exchange with the other elders and sisters, it was super fun! I got a wonderful package from my amazing mother, filled with everything i ever wanted. And lots of candy! Then that night, as tradition goes, at 12am we heard tons of loud fireworks and were woken up. Then in the morning we had a great multi zone talent show and devotional with the president. There were some very very hilarious skits done by other zones. Then we went around and were able to wish merry christmas to other families and hand out some Paneton! Then i was able to talk to my family. It was number one! They are all doing very fine, and having a good time at home. I loved to be able to talk to them and tell em how it is here in Trujillo. We had a wonderful week.
Clarence Grant on He’s Home!
- CCM, Lima, March 12 2014 – April 29 2014
- El Carmen, Chimbote, July 13, 2015 – August 13, 2015
- End of mission
- Huarmey, April 29 2014 – August 26, 2014
- Trujillo Mission Home, August 13, 2015 -February 8, 2016
- Viru Puente, December 29 2014 – July 13, 2015
- Vista Alegre, Trujillo, August 26, 2014 – December 29, 2014