What a week! Lots of things learned and enjoyed! We were supposed to have a baptism on SAturday, but things didnt work out and so well have one on this Saturday, the 13th, and were pumped! The sisters name is Mayra, she is married and has a 7 month old son, who is wicked cute, haha. She has had years of experiences with the missionaries, and is finally married (as of a year ago) and ready to make this step in her life. Her husband wont be baptsied for a little time longer, but all of Mayras in-laws are members, but they dont attend, except her father inlaw is coming back, slowly. Were pumped to help them in this journey, and through their questions and investigation we have learned a lot as well. More details and photos to come!
Clarence Grant on He’s Home!
- CCM, Lima, March 12 2014 – April 29 2014
- El Carmen, Chimbote, July 13, 2015 – August 13, 2015
- End of mission
- Huarmey, April 29 2014 – August 26, 2014
- Trujillo Mission Home, August 13, 2015 -February 8, 2016
- Viru Puente, December 29 2014 – July 13, 2015
- Vista Alegre, Trujillo, August 26, 2014 – December 29, 2014