Well, this week has beeen great! We had a zone PDAy where we just played some games, it was fun! I got to wear a hat that i got from a member, its a really cool CAjamrca CArnival hat, haha, ill try to get a picture to you guys! THen Tuesday was a great day of proselytizing, as was Wednesday! We had a really powerful zone training on Wednesday. Got me refocused on my purpose, goals, and the kinds of strengths we have as full time servants of the Lord. I loved it! I have so many things to improve on, but with the Lord it is all possible, and im pumped to see where He can take me!
Clarence Grant on He’s Home!
- CCM, Lima, March 12 2014 – April 29 2014
- El Carmen, Chimbote, July 13, 2015 – August 13, 2015
- End of mission
- Huarmey, April 29 2014 – August 26, 2014
- Trujillo Mission Home, August 13, 2015 -February 8, 2016
- Viru Puente, December 29 2014 – July 13, 2015
- Vista Alegre, Trujillo, August 26, 2014 – December 29, 2014