Well, another fast week here in Huarmey, Ancash, Peru! We spent a couple days looking for a room for the sisters who come tomorrow. On Thursday (i think, maybe it was Wednesday..) the Zone Leaders came down, and we had 6 elders all throughout Huarmey looking for the perfect room for the Sisters. We found one before lunch, and then after lunch we went to furnish it. WE spent about 2.5 hours waiting in a furniture store of sorts for the guys to get the bunk bead ready, and the other things we bought. They had to cut new bed boards while we were waiting. The only thing that made it bearable was that the Cup was on the TV and we watched a little bit of the Argentina Holland game. But, now the sisters have a room! The only thing they need more are mattresses.
Clarence Grant on He’s Home!
- CCM, Lima, March 12 2014 – April 29 2014
- El Carmen, Chimbote, July 13, 2015 – August 13, 2015
- End of mission
- Huarmey, April 29 2014 – August 26, 2014
- Trujillo Mission Home, August 13, 2015 -February 8, 2016
- Viru Puente, December 29 2014 – July 13, 2015
- Vista Alegre, Trujillo, August 26, 2014 – December 29, 2014